We also organize tours to all the interesting tourist attraction centers in Ghana, these are not done by bicycle
- 1. Kakum National Park [Where we have the canopy walk]
- 2. Ada [where the Volta river – which is the largest river in Ghana enters the sea]
- 3. Cape – Coast and Elmina Castles [where slaves were kept before shipped to abroad in the colonial days]
- 4. Oda [where we have the biggest standing tree in West Africa]
- 5. Paga [where we have the Crocodile pond]
- 6. Mole park [where you can find different kinds of animals]
- 7. Wli water falls [which is also the biggest in West Africa.
- 8. Mountain Afadjato [ is the highest in Ghana]
- 9. As well as Lake Bosomtwe [Dear god lake which is the largest natural lake in the country]
We also educate you on typical Ghanaian life, sweet culture and Traditions.
We do take care of your accommodation, feeding as well as Transportation.
www.ghanabike.com has now changed to www.Ghanabike2.com Ghana/Aburi Bike and Hike Tours now has a branch at Busua in the Western Region You can also rent a Motor Bike at our end. The trail net has now reached more than 650 Km and we are sure to have a tour to match your needs too!!! A ten day bike tour is now available!!! Hike/walking tours of several days is now available!!! Sales and services of bikes!!! A customer's mobile phone has been found; owner should come for identification and collection.